Skip to the content
Central Students’ Union has a fund for projects that students want to run. Students can propose an idea to the President, who will ensure it is of good value and meets a number of requirements.
- Projects submitted must not bring the Union into disrepute
- Projects submitted must be for the benefit of the student body, and cannot be beneficial for only a small group of individuals
- Students submitting a project must ensure that it is completed in good time (depending on scale, within a term, or within an academic year)
- Projects may only be submitted once
- A full breakdown of what the money will be used for needs to be presented
If the project meets all these criteria, a small sum of up to £100 can be distributed to the student.
Contact Mia at [email protected] if you think you have a project that fits the criteria.